القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

أخبار عاجلة

Boateng between the dream of Madrid and the Catalan reality


In a surprise of the heavyweight, Barcelona, officially signed on Monday, with Ghanaian Kevin Prince Boateng from the ranks of Sasulu on loan.

After many names joined the ranks of Barça, such as Stoane, Murata and Villa, it was suddenly announced that Boateng was joined, which many fans thought was false news until the official announcement.

The Catalan club reached an agreement with Sasolo to join Boateng until the end of the season, with a final option for 8 million euros.

Boateng will play Uruguay substitute Luis Suarez, especially after the Spanish-born Moroccan Mounir El Haddadi left for Sevilla and will be wearing the 19th jersey before the departure.

According to the newspaper "Mundo Deportivo", Barcelona paid only one million euros to Sasulo, pointing out that the amount received by the Catalan team from the sale of Munir Haddadi, to Seville.


Dream in Real Madrid

Boateng is a big fan of Real Madrid, and he dreamed of wearing a meringue shirt, and he did not hide it at all, in his statements with the media or on social networking platforms.

"Real Madrid and Barcelona? I will choose Real Madrid, I always love the white shirt," Boateng said in April 2017.

"I know, without appearing arrogant, that I was able to play for Real Madrid, but I did not work hard enough," he told The Post.

On the social media, Boateng supported Real Madrid a lot, and former team star Cristiano Ronaldo, who was the best.


Catalan reality

"I know you do not want that, but I got the chance of my life, and I'll play for Barcelona. I have to say goodbye to you now," was the text of a farewell message to his teammates at Sasulo, after settling his agreement with the Bulgarians.

And certainly, the offer from Barcelona to the player at the age of 31 can not be rejected,

whatever his inclination before this offer, which will affect the overall career.

"You do not ask me about Real Madrid, it was from the past ... I want to focus with Barcelona," said Boateng.

"I hope to score at the Clasico, at the Santiago Bernabeu."

تعليقات