القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

أخبار عاجلة

Sari announces his position on the behavior of Kiba


Chelsea manager Mauricio Sari has commented on his Spanish goalkeeper Kiba Ariazabalaga's contract at the Wembley Stadium on Sunday.

Kiba rejected the decision of his coach to replace him and double him.

The BBC: "I will not punish Kiba, the problem is only a misunderstanding, I realized the situation when the doctor returned to his seat, I thought Kiba is injured and can not shoot the penalty shootout, but the doctor told me that he does not suffer from injury and able to continue "He said.

He said: "I needed to return to a little calm, I ask you to reassure them."

"The players are killed in our hearts, but we love them."

As for his future with the Blues, Sari said: "You have to ask the club, I'm very happy here, and in the last games he started our alliance, and already an improvement."

He concluded his remarks, fuel: "Will the club do this?".

"I think the club will be proud of this performance, because the level was very good against the best team in Europe in my opinion," he concluded.

Manchester City crowned the season's sixth title, the third in the last four years, but it did not come easily, after Chelsea had a good game, especially defensive, unlike the last two games in the league, which ended with the victory of City sixth Clean.



تعليقات