القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

أخبار عاجلة

Celebrities 'Dancing With the Stars' fans interact with Tom Bergeron out of the show


Fox News flash top entertainment headlines for July 14th
Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity titles here. Check out what is clicking today in entertainment.

Celebrity fans of ABC “Dancing with the Stars” are reeling from the news that Tom Bergeron and Irene Andrews will not be returning next season.

Bergeron suddenly announced the news on Twitter on Monday.

“Only aware @DancingABC will be going on without me. It was an incredible 15 year old running most of the unexpected gift from my career, ”said the 65-year-old comedian. “I am grateful for this and for the life-long friendships that arise. Now he said what am I supposed to do with all these glitter masks? ”

Kaitlyn BRISTOWE accepts the invitation to be on 'dancing with the stars'

In a joint statement from ABC and BBC obtained via Fox News, networks confirm that "Bergeron is forever part of the 'Dancing with the Stars' family".

In addition, a statement announced that Andrews, 42, will not return. Having hosted the show since 2014, Bergeron started hosting when it premiered in 2005.

Celebrity Tom Bergeron reacted by announcing his departure, "Dancing with the Stars." (ABC)

The information came with no real explanation and it sent shockwaves among celebrities who watched the show. Many soon to social media to send Bergeron well wishes to note their displeasure with the decision.

“Tom you are one of the nicest & supportive people most have ever met in this industry!” "Strange-eye" former star "Last Day" contestant Karamo Brown wrote. “I enjoyed every interaction we ever had! You will always be 1 of the hero host (I mean ur book gave advice at first) Thank you and enjoy this next chapter. It will be great. ”

“@Tom_Bergeron is the best in business. And I'm sure it will look fierce in the luminosity mask of "American Ninja Warrior" host Matt Matteman.

“Send a big hug. You were the best part of this series for me, ”Star Trek: Picard wrote.

"Tom Will Be Missed," Maureen McCormick wrote.

“You are the best of the best!” Ross Matthews shared.

“Heaven is Tom's Limit,” encouraging Spinner's added house.

"Legend!" Lance Pass wrote.

“If you live 100, I will not understand this decision. @Tom_Bergeron is charisma, joy, personified love. Is the heart of @dancingabc. I say, because the show has moved on without him, but it would be a heartless practice, ”Yvette Nicole Browne wrote.

Megan Markle seems to be 'reaching out' on dancing with the stars, says Judge Bruno Tonioli

She later added: “I'm annoyed and can't find any of the words that we shouldn't say about this news, so I'm now filling out your feed with gifs that show how I feel after reading that they made this ridiculous decision. Yes, I said ridiculous.

"I love you. I was better. @DancingABC without you. They might as well cancil it. xoxoxoxoxo, ”Lea Thompson wrote.

“Spending time with you @Tom_Bergeron was one of my favorite parts of Dancing With the Stars Experience. Thank you very much, ”added former contestant Bindi Irwin.

Click here for the Fox News app

“Tom - you are the best!” Actor Donal Logg wrote.

تعليقات